BSA is a national provider of complete Facility Hard Asset Management including HVAC, mechanical, refrigeration, fire, electrical and general building maintenance, working across all major industry sectors.
Our end-to-end asset management solutions protect our customers’ buildings and their occupants, and create environments that are comfortable and productive. We offer the option to access our core Fire, HVAC and Building Automation services independently or combine a tailored suite of multidiscipline trades into a seamless integrated contract model for a more efficient and cost effective service.
- In-house engineering design and development
- Prefabrication and sourcing for projects of all sizes to meet budget and time constraints
- Systems installation including tenancy, retrofit and upgrade works
- Programmed inspection, testing and service in compliance with Australian Standards
- Preparation of annual statements and certifications
- 24/7 reactive maintenance
- Data driven asset management solutions
- Technology solutions including tagging and barcodes, data management and date-driven servicing
- Optimisation such as air quality, air and water balancing, energy efficiency and sustainability projects
Our customers benefit from national service delivery including metro, regional and rural coverage.
Using a trusted provider for national service delivery across a large portfolio of facilities improves accountability, performance and cost. Management of hard assets across regional and rural facilities can often be a pain point for owners and operators. BSA’s coverage, capability and systems make certain that our customers’ assets are serviced and running optimally, no matter the location.
We are here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
BSA’s maintenance service includes after-hours emergency response. Our customers can call our Property Service Centre 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – all year round, for urgent maintenance work. Get in touch to discuss a service contract for your facility.
Refrigerant Trading Authorisation (RTA) Licences
|AU26638 – ABN – 49 079 536 780||AU32861 – ABN – 43 101 213 843|
|AU01534 – ABN – 41 091 432 307||AU 01018 – ABN – 24 064 927 939|
|AU03033 – ABN – 50 063 395 013||AU09949 – ABN – 95 093 463 284|
|AU03927 – ABN – 81 096 895 288|