BSA provides engineering services for projects of sizes. We deliver innovative multiservice solutions for Australia’s largest building and critical infrastructure projects.
BSA brings advanced capabilities in design, quality and prefabrication. Our focus on the customer experience throughout the project lifecycle is combined with operational insight and a flexible, proactive delivery approach, making BSA the partner of choice for owners, operator and developers.
Our service is future-focused for whole of asset life. As a major maintenance provider we construct with the operator in mind. Constantly evolving performance insights for asset maintenance remain central to our design and consultation process.
- In-house engineering, design and development
- Energy efficiency and sustainable design (Green Star / NABERS)
- Principle contractor arrangements for multiservice solutions
- Innovative design and delivery techniques including modularisation and prefabrication
- Integrated multiservice model that converges HVAC, Fire, BMS and multi-disciplinary services
- Integrated Building Information Modelling (BIM) and management
- Manufacturing and sourcing to meet budget and time constraints
- Project management, equipment installation and commissioning
BSA has invested in Building Information Modelling (BIM) technology and skilled BIM resources.
BIM is key to the generation and management of data and effective communication with our partners throughout the life of a project. Beyond the construction phase, BSA uses techniques like digital twin modelling to extend the value of BIM, once buildings and assets become operational to predict and assess the impact of asset upgrades.