BSA’s network of subject matter experts, multi-disciplined engineers and strategic partners enables us to bring together the latest technologies for building management and automation from around the world.
We bring holistic smart building solutions to a diverse range of industries. Our collaborative culture and technology agnostic approach allows BSA to understand each client’s unique requirements and deliver the best-fit solution for their facility type, strategic goals and budget.
Businesses can benefit from significant energy and cost savings, using our solutions to identify sources of unusual energy consumption, remotely view and control equipment, and reduce physical inspection and maintenance needs. With visibility across a portfolio of sites and assets and with new business intelligence, both clients and tenants are enjoying a better-quality customer experience with BSA.
- Building management systems (BMS), controls and automation – installs, upgrades and replacements
- Software-as-a-Service BMS systems and IoT solutions
- Asset integration, controls and tuning including HVAC&R, electrical, Fire, Renewables, lighting and more
- Sensors and controllers for a broad range of applications (e.g. motor condition, tracking, utility metering, space utilisation etc.)
- Building IT Networks
- Network and connectivity including NB-IoT, LoRaWAN, Private LoRa and BLE
- Data management systems (cloud, on premises, hybrid and edge)
- Facility portfolio integration to connect assets across multiple buildings and locations
- Remote system monitoring and fault management
- Onsite maintenance of a broad range of BMS and IoT systems and equipment
- Data analytics and development of data-driven predictive energy management and predictive maintenance strategies
- Mechatronics engineers, electrical engineers, mechanical engineers, programmers and software developers
National service delivery by a trusted, long term partner.
BSA is a Master Systems Integrator and has offered BMS construction and maintenance services since 2001 with a proven track record for success. BSA’s turnkey project delivery capability is offered using in house resources for installation, connection, programming, testing, commissioning and end user training. Today, this team is responsible for BSA’s IoT solutions with resources based permanently in major capital cities.
Data-driven maintenance to deliver enhanced service outcomes.
BSA has invested in the development of world-class systems to transform our maintenance service delivery – using data to drive superior outcomes for our clients. Using a data analytics platform to generate actionable insights, BSA is able to undertake maintenance activity proactively, rather than reacting to a system breakdown.
In the short term data driven maintenance technologies can reduce costs by enabling remote fault management and reducing truck rolls. Because the skill set required can be identified prior to a technician site visit, productivity is improved. Over time the results allow a condition based maintenance plan to be developed – with a balance of both preventative and predictive elements.