BSA combines specialist engineering, practical contracting experience and green building credentials to offer a unique Advisory service to our clients. We help them to harness value engineering opportunities and approach design with an asset’s whole lifecycle in mind.
The breadth and depth of our technical services capability enables BSA to collaborate as a trusted advisor through all phases of a building’s lifecycle. Clients that engage BSA during the early planning stages of a project benefit from our contracting experience and operational insight as leading provider of HVAC, fire, building management systems (BMS) and onsite energy systems.
As buildings and assets age, our professionals assist to review performance and understand the options for systems replacement, upgrade, retrofit or optimisation and assess the return on investment. Our customers can access any combination of our Advisory services support their strategic roadmap.
- Energy audits, scope and business case development for sustainable upgrades by in house NABERS accredited assessors
- Certified multiservice design and engineering team with experience in complex HVAC, BMS, fire, electrical and solar PV
- Innovative value management including alternative design and construction methods such as modularisation and prefabrication
- Advice on design and construction programming
- Building information modelling (BIM) management, training and configuration
- Digital twin modelling to predict performance and savings, undertake compliance assessments, energy analysis and asset option studies
- Measurement and verification (M&V) to report on efficiency and financial outcomes
We deliver whole of life asset management solutions.
Companies choose to work with BSA because of our unique end to end capability. Use our Advisory capabilities independently, or combine them with implementation and service for long-term and optimum financial gain, with opportunities to explore performance guarantees and zero capital outlay arrangements.